Traductions & exemples
you can't stay young forever
on ne peut pas être et avoir été [prov.]
on ne peut pas être et avoir été
Exemples d'usage pour « you can't stay young forever » en français
Englishyou can't stay young forever
- you are unasked for
- you are welcome
- you are wide of the mark
- you beat the lot!
- you bet!
- you can bet your boots that …
- you can go whistle for it!
- you can have too much of a good thing
- you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink
- you can see through their story
- you can't stay young forever
- you can whistle for it !
- you can't be too careful!
- you can't call your soul your own here
- you can't fight city hall
- you can't fool me
- you can't get a quart into a pint pot
- you can't go wrong
- you can't have it both ways
- you can't hide your origins
- you can't judge a book by its cover