Exemples d'usage pour « you'll have to sing for your supper » en français
Ces phrases proviennent de sources externes et peuvent ne pas être tout à fait correctes. bab.la décline toute responsabilité vis-à-vis de leurs contenus.
Englishyou'll have to sing for your supper
- you get nothing for nothing
- you get out of life what you put into it
- you get what you pay for
- you got it
- you got me out of a sticky/difficult situation!
- you have him in the palm of your hand!
- you have to be cruel to be kind
- you just have to
- you know best
- you live and learn
- you'll have to sing for your supper
- you look as if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth
- you look as if you've been in the wars
- you might as well say that
- you must be joking!
- you must walk before you can run
- you need a hair of the dog
- you need a hair of the dog that bit you
- you need your head examined !
- you never can tell
- you never know