Traductions & exemples
you're no good!
hou les cornes! (dit par un enfant)
hou les cornes!
Exemples d'usage pour « you're no good! » en français
EnglishRobinson, you're pretty good at bustin ' up chifforobes and kindlin ' with one hand, aren't ya?
EnglishYou're not good enough to go on your next mission.
EnglishYou're a good salesman, but I've got to think about it.
EnglishBut I think you 're a good manager and a good salesman.
EnglishI'm fully aware... that you're too good for me
EnglishYou're too good a father to act like this.
EnglishBut, you're in good at control of SkyNet!
Englishyou're really good at irritating people!
EnglishThat's why you're so good at it.
EnglishYou're in good hands with us.
EnglishYou're so good to me and I...
Englishyou're too good for me
EnglishYou're a good fighter.
Englishyou're too good to him
EnglishYou're doin ' good, Dad.
EnglishYou're lookin ' good.
EnglishYou're looking good.
EnglishYou 're a good man.
EnglishYou're really good.
EnglishYou're doing good?
- you might as well say that
- you must be joking!
- you must walk before you can run
- you need a hair of the dog
- you need a hair of the dog that bit you
- you need your head examined !
- you never can tell
- you never know
- you pays your money and you takes your choice
- you please yourself
- you're no good!
- you really put her through it
- you reap what you sow
- you said it !
- you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours
- you should give people credit for some intelligence
- you should have seen their faces! it was priceless!
- you should know when to keep your mouth shut
- you should set your own house in order before
- you shouldn't judge a book by its cover
- you snooze, you lose