Exemples d'usage pour « you reap what you sow » en français
EnglishSenator Mercer: You reap what you sow! Senator Tkachuk: Like who?
Englishyou reap what you sow
- you must be joking!
- you must walk before you can run
- you need a hair of the dog
- you need a hair of the dog that bit you
- you need your head examined !
- you never can tell
- you never know
- you pays your money and you takes your choice
- you please yourself
- you really put her through it
- you reap what you sow
- you said it !
- you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours
- you should give people credit for some intelligence
- you should have seen their faces! it was priceless!
- you should know when to keep your mouth shut
- you should set your own house in order before
- you shouldn't judge a book by its cover
- you snooze, you lose
- you sound as though you're not long for this world
- you stink