Traductions & exemples
1. Anglais britannique
you've come to the wrong shop
vous vous trompez d'adresse
Exemples d'usage pour « you've come to the wrong shop » en français
Englishyou've come to the wrong shop
- you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours
- you should give people credit for some intelligence
- you should have seen their faces! it was priceless!
- you should know when to keep your mouth shut
- you should set your own house in order before
- you shouldn't judge a book by its cover
- you snooze, you lose
- you sound as though you're not long for this world
- you stink
- you too
- you've come to the wrong shop
- you want jam on it !
- you win!
- you wouldn't put a dog out on a night like this!
- you'll be stuck like that if the wind changes!
- you'll catch it !
- you'll do that over my dead body!
- you'll have to sing for your supper
- you'll have to take pot luck
- you'll live to regret it
- you'll make his head swell