Traductions & exemples
you've got me all wrong
vous ne m'avez pas du tout compris
Exemples d'usage pour « you've got me all wrong » en français
Ces phrases proviennent de sources externes et peuvent ne pas être tout à fait correctes. bab.la décline toute responsabilité vis-à-vis de leurs contenus.
Englishyou've got me all wrong
- you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours
- you should give people credit for some intelligence
- you should have seen their faces! it was priceless!
- you should know when to keep your mouth shut
- you should set your own house in order before
- you shouldn't judge a book by its cover
- you snooze, you lose
- you sound as though you're not long for this world
- you stink
- you too
- you've got me all wrong
- you want jam on it !
- you win!
- you wouldn't put a dog out on a night like this!
- you'll be stuck like that if the wind changes!
- you'll catch it !
- you'll do that over my dead body!
- you'll have to sing for your supper
- you'll have to take pot luck
- you'll live to regret it
- you'll make his head swell