Descriptif du poste
C135 Internship in China - Aquisition Assistant
We are a platform that provides opportunities for candidates who are looking for jobs in China ranging from one-off internships and graduate jobs to full-time career opportunities. There are so many jobs in China with the most common being teaching English although there are other jobs for foreigners such as working in Design and Architecture corporations, Finance and accounting, HR, Agriculture and any other dream career. We also give you a chance to develop a strong career network and a real opportunity for career advancements. We are always partnering with leading companies in China to churn out the ideal individual for a particular job.
Internship Position (C135): Acquisition Associate Internship
We are looking for a highly dedicated individual with an interest in raising and securing investment for series A, acquisitions and finance for an acquisition associate internship located in Beijing city. You will be working closely with the Co-Founder and CFO of the company to prepare business plans, pitch decks and financial models. Taking part and pitching to the potential investors.
The primary objective of this position is to provide an assistance to the Co-founder of the company and develop innovative approach that will help our business to secure next round(s) of funding.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Assist in research efforts regarding investments and prospective investments;
- Attend and participate in meetings with the investment team, including prospective managers, external investment managers and external investment consultants;
- Assist with crafting pitch decks, business plans and financial modeling
- Attend meetings with potential investors;
- You are a self-starter that can work analytically and independently in a small team;
- You want to work in an international environment;
- Strong desire for consulting style work and delivering excellent results;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization both written and verbally;
- Consistently demonstrate the company’s core values;
- Represent our company professionally & efficiently;
- Chinese skills not required;
- Excellent business negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong Internet research skills.
- Experience with finance and acquisitions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), business plan creation software.
- Previous experience with funds raising is a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively on a team.
We look for candidates who demonstrate strong work ethic, positive attitude, leadership skills, ability to work effectively in teams, clear and concise communication skills, and the desire to take initiative and be the best at what he/she does.
Comment postuler pour cette offre :
Please send your English Cv to email@example.com