Descriptif du poste
C148 Internship in China - Commis II Chef
Situated on the shores of Golden Beach, one of Asia’s most beautiful beaches in the Huangdao district of Qingdao, this seaside hotel is easily accessible, yet tucked away from the hustle and bustle of life. With varied dining options, expansive meeting facilities and accommodation featuring modern amenities, this is the ideal destination for both business and leisure travelers.
Internship Position: Commis II Chef
Prepares cooks and bakes food in designated areas of the kitchen as per the standards for the guests and team members by following instructions
1. Prepares food for guests and team members efficiently, economically, and hygienically as per the standard recipes following the standards and procedures.
2. Support the Sous Chef/Junior Sous Chef in the overall smooth operation of the kitchen ensuring prompt service at all times.
3. Planning, Preparation and Implementation of High Quality Food& Beverage Products and Set-up’s in all Areas and Restaurants.
4. Cooks, prepares and bakes food for guests and team members as per the standard recipes.
5. Seamless working with Recipes, Standards and Plating Guides.
6. Maintenance of all HACCP aspects within the hotel operation.
7. Correct usage of all equipment, tools and machines.
8. Can be asked to work for off-site events.
9. Can be asked to complete tasks and jobs outside the kitchen areas.
10. Can be utilised during inventories.
11. All team members have to be knowledgeable about occupancy, events, forecast and achievements.
12. Preparation of menus as per request, in timely fashion.
13. Every guest request must be responded to complete satisfaction.
14. Willingness to learn and adapt to changes.
15. Maintain at all times a professional and positive attitude towards his team members, and supervisors alike, and behave in accordance to the established hotel rules and team member handbook for him and team member under his supervision. To ensure smooth operation of the department.
16. Attend and actively participate in all training sessions.
17. At all times understand, practice and promote the teamwork approach to achieve missions, goals, and overall departmental standards.
18. The management reserves the right to change / extend this job description if necessary at any point of time during her / his employment.
19. Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Able to work with and to consume all products and ingredients.
2. Ability to set priorities and to complete tasks in timely manner.
3. Working well in stress situations, remain calm under pressure and able to solve problems.
4. Able to work in a moist, hot and sometimes loud environment.
5. Must have a good knowledge of Western or Chinese cuisine to carry out the duties and responsibilities for the position in an efficient and productive manner.
Benefits: Negotiable + Possibility of Full time after the internship
Comment postuler pour cette offre :
Please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org