Descriptif du poste
Apartment Manager Praktikum in Barcelona
Our partner company is a holiday rental company, based in Barcelona, Spain.
They started out in 2012 with 2 apartments and have now more than 70 apartments and are continuously growing.
- Reservation and booking management
- Calling and e-mailing with guests for a variety of reasons, to introduce yourself and build relationship, up sell, get arrival information etc.
- Check-ins and check-outs, as well as handling customer requests and questions during their stay
- Handling the maintenance and cleaning teams to ensure things are ﬁxed on time and apartments cleaned on time
- Being sales responsible, and therefore tracking and ﬁnding ways for the team to improve
- Being cleaning and maintenance responsible, being on top of the cleaning and maintenance responsible, ensuring we have a quick turnover rate for reported maintenance issues and that all apartments are cleaned to a high standard and on time.
- Being check in responsible, ensuring that all of our guests receive the same high service and check in experience personalized for them, and that we keep improving and get even better
- Work weeks are 40 hours spread over 5 days, under normal circumstances. This might be changed under special occasions, but then you will recover the time later. The average will always be 5 days and 40 hours a week.
- You work all 7 days a week. Your days will vary every week and they will not necessarily be two days in a row. Working hours will normally be from 10-18, but will also change every now and then to everything from 8-16 to 13- 21. You will earn 2 holidays per month you work with us.
- You are guaranteed 300€/month. An intern earns money on sales and late fees throughout the month.
- Duration: at least 5 Months, Start date flexible
- Language: English, any other language is a plus
Comment postuler pour cette offre :
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Apartment Manager Bab
or find more information: